Wednesday 31 March 2010

"I said no, no, you're not the one for me" (KT Tunstall; Song: Black Horse and the Cherry Tree; Album: Eye to the Telescope)

ThinkFree Online said that it was java based, in my opinion it needed a large cup of it to speed it up a bit. It took ages to load up and when I finally got to the point of loading up a new document I was then rewarded with an error message. I was trying it out on my laptop at home so I'll try again at work to see if I can get round this problem and test the site out more. In its favour I did like the fact that I didn't need to sign up for yet another account and could log in with my Google one.

I had more success on my work computer and managed to load a new document without any errors. I actually quite liked the word processor on this site, it felt nice and familiar as it was very close to my usual Microsoft Word. What put me off though was the slowness still remained; which is a shame as I did like the look of ThinkFree online and liked what it had to offer. In the future I would stick to Google Docs, but it was good to explore an alternative to this.


Riddle Answers from previous Post:

Sweetcorn

Air

No comments:

Post a Comment