Wednesday 31 March 2010

"Everything you do is quite delicious" (The Cure; Song: Why can't I be you?; Album: Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me)


I'm obviously too tired to be trying to do Thing 22 at 10.30pm; I was ages looking for the Labpixies del.icio.us widget before I realised I was meant to be looking on my igoogle page rather than my Blog page! As soon as I realised adding my bookmarks was a quick and painless process, aided by the fact that I had my Del.icio.us user name to hand.

As iGoogle is now my default start page it makes sense to also feature other web 2.0 items I've signed up for on it. So now at a glance I will be able to see and access my bookmarks, in a similar way to me being able to access my RSS feeds that also feature on there. I must admit that I hadn't logged on to my Del.icio.us account since we did that task as part of 23 Things so adding it to my start page which I use all the time is a good idea and will make me use it more.

There are so many interesting gadgets you could add though that you could get carried away, so it pays to be selective, but it's good to know that you can quick and easily add something new if you get bored and what to liven up your start page.

Wow, only one more Thing to go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment