Tuesday 2 February 2010

"Like Harrison Ford I'm getting Frantic" (Barenaked Ladies; Album: Stunt; Song: 1 Week)

Finally I'm getting started on this '23 Things project' just a few weeks late, my main problem is that there always seems to be another 23 things I needed to get finished before I could get started with it!

I thought that taking part would be a really good introduction to Web 2.0. Looking through the different tasks that we would be asked to complete I could see that there were some things that I already knew how to do, or already used, but there were lots of things that I hadn't and wanted to try. Also, it's great to be able to take part along with a lot of other people at the same time, that way you know there will be plenty of people that can answer you questions if you get stuck on a particular 'Thing.' Lots of colleagues are taking part in my work place and so 23 things has generated plenty of talk at coffee breaks, so it's good to be involved so you can join in the debate!

Inspired by a fellow colleagues Dr Seuss quotes as titles for posts I'm going to try and head as many of my posts as possible with lyrics from songs I love, which are connected to the theme of the post (most tenuously and I can see me spending longer of thinking of them than it takes me to actually do the task and write the post!)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, and welcome to 23 Things! I like the quotes thing you and Sarah have got going on - I've been heading up some of my posts with quotes too (not all of them, sadly), but have not identified where they're from. I wonder whether anyone will get the references...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    I'm liking your quotes and spots too. Glad you're part of the 23 thingers gang now.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete